Top Reasons to Use a Lumbar Back Support for Office Chairs
Staying productive throughout the day is a hectic task for people especially when one is expected to work a number of hours. Some people might have experienced more productivity just by working 3 to 4 hours a day than 8-10 hours schedule. The work productivity can be affected by a number of reasons like poor food choices, less night sleep, cluttered work station, and a bad office chair. Yes! You heard right! A bad office chair can lead to unnecessary aches and pains if it does not properly fit your sitting posture. If the employees start experiencing severe back and neck pain while sitting in a bad office chair, they will become absent minded at work and leads to low productivity of your business. So, investing in a good lumbar back supported office chair sorts out the issue very quickly and maximizes profit.
Other Common Reasons to Choose Lumbar Back Support
Lumbar back support makes your office chair more comfortable and supportive. They are more commonly used to perform the following actions.
- Lumbar back support is portable and can be used on the go or at work. These lumbar supports are very useful for people with sciatica or herniated discs and reduces the static posture that creates lower back pain.
- It reduces your tendency to slouch in the chair or over your desk.
- These lumbar back supports for car seats and office chairs are adjustable and can be fit into any posture. They help the lumbar area and even help in positioning tailbone area and legs.
Eases lower back pain and promotes a properly aligned spine to provide you the maximum support and comfort.
There are big potentials in life’s little moments. Sitting in office chair. Sitting in driving seat. Sleeping in the bed. Sleeping during long flight. We make the products that help make these moments a little cozier and healthier.
Latest posts by Back-Pal (see all)
- Why Office Chair Back Support is Important? - February 2, 2017
- Best Tips for Working Professionals to Avoid Back Pain - January 31, 2017
- Top Reasons to Use a Lumbar Back Support for Office Chairs - January 29, 2017